(Image via Wikipedia)
This is a great time to consider the real need for a reformation of the Charismatic and Pentecostal churches in America.
J. Lee Grady proposes a new reformation along with new theses for change in this article:
Here’s the Theses of change that Grady proposes:
1. Let’s reform our theology.
2. Let’s return to the Bible.
3. It’s time for personal responsibility.
4. Stop playing games.
5. Stop the foolishness.
6. End all spiritual extortion now.
7. No more Lone Rangers.
8. Expose the creeps.
9. Stop faking the anointing.
10. Let’s return to purity.
11. We need humility.
12. No more big shots.
13. Never promote gifts at the expense of character.
14. Hold the prophets accountable.
15. Let’s make the main thing the main thing.
Read the whole article to see his comments and explanations under each of the 15 theses. At least a good start and something to consider and pray about. May God bless and reform his church. Let it begin to day and let it begin with us.